Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's finally over, year 1

Phew, I can't believe I made it through the first year of college alive! Actually, I must say, it wasn't that hard.

Being in a dorm by myself, I felt a lot more independent, which meant I got to stay up as late as I wanted, no curfew or bedtime, it was completely my own responsibility. This meant I had to learn to be more responsible, but I also had a lot more freedom, which helped a lot to take off the stress of school-work and responsibility for myself.

I never did get a job, but I did make some money on my own, a little by my Voice Acting work and a little by my website. I really should get a job though.

Finals have been the worst every quarter, but once they were over, it felt great. It was bad, but never so bad that it put me into a state of panic. Maybe this is a side effect of being more responsible for myself.

This has certainly been an experience. I am far from being able to support myself completely on my own, but you know, college is a time for learning, not only academically but about the real world too. I'll be getting an apartment for next year, that'll be even more exciting.

I'm just glad it's finally all over. It's time for summer! Up next, Anime Expo and Comic-Con!

No comments:

Post a Comment