Monday, August 3, 2009

My adventure at the kad-miv (CADMV)

Alright, so we got there at like 9:30. I was totally lost. Eventually, I found the sign that said "appointments check in here". So I followed it.

I got basic stuff done, information submitted and everything. Then I went over to have my picture taken. Took a little while, the line was kinda long.

There, they handed me the test. 36 questions. I was allowed to miss 6. I took a little while to get it done. Then I handed it in and waited for my results.

Time passes slowly. I waited, not thinking about too much, just listening for my name. Nervous about whether I passed or not, I breathed heavily.

"Jonathan" they called. I walked up to the counter, my paper had some red marks on it.

You...

...

I took a breath...

...

...Passed, here's your permit.

Phew. That was pretty intimidating. Missed only 3. So now, I can start practicing in a car. This should be fun...

Onto the next big thing! College! For now, I shall crash and dream of an Axiom Modbook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment