Friday, September 25, 2009

End of Welcome Week: Block Party!

So, after all of the classes today, my roommates and I went out to the block party. It was pretty chill, there wasn't too much dancing or anything going on, though there was a lot of smoking.

So, here are a few pictures from said party.

A few of the booths offering food.

My roommates and I, picture taken by me.

Dancing banana, selling bananas.

Some random Korean BBQ pitchman. He was actually pretty good.

Our mascot, Scotty the Bear, walking around. (This is a nice shot)

It's nighttime. My roommate decided to take a picture of me. The picture sucks

A picture of the HUB, Highlander Union Building I think. Not really relevant.

So that was the first week of my college life. One down, a lot more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment