Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome Week Day 1: Maz Jobrani


Gosh, my camera sucks, or maybe it's just my hand. All of the pictures came out blurry as all hell, so I don't have much to show off.

So we had a Freshman Convocation, where we met our Dean and stuff. He's actually a really chill guy. Once the meeting was over, he stripped off his chancellor outfit and we danced and did the wave. I think we've got an awesome school.

Then, we went to see Maz Jobrani, a comedian. He was pretty good, his stuff was relevant and interesting, he certainly engaged the audience.

I really feel welcome, I think it's going to be a good year. Classes start on Thursday I think, I'll be ready for that. I hope the dean was right when he said that the years will just wiz by, 'cause I already can't wait to be done (not in the bad way, I'm excited about school, but I'm excited about what's beyond that too).

Blurry as all hell picture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment