Sunday, March 15, 2009

A button to button reunion + Happy Birthday Dad

That's what Abe called it. Don't ask.

We saw Coraline. It was creepy awesome. That's really all I have to say about it. One of the few movies nowadays that's neither CG, hand-drawn, or actor & camera. The clay-mation/stop-motion was extremely impressive. The storytelling was masterful too. I haven't read the book yet, but I have a feeling I should. A film I would totally recommend.

Arrived home to Dad's birthday dinner. Shrimp, fresh crab, fried rice, mushroom soup, and some other stuff I can't remember. Quite a feast. Too bad I'm allergic to shell-fish. I enjoyed it.

A very eventful day. A reunion with the Knights as well as a birthday feast. It's almost the end of the day though. Luckily tomorrow I've got the day off!

A great day, turned excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment