Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blackouts all day

Wow, how exciting. The electricity was out all day for what seemed like the whole block, maybe even a little further. Even the streetlights were off.

It was exciting and scary at the same time. It's quite fun to be running around in the dark looking for flashlights and candles and trying not to burn yourself while lighting the candles.

We played blackjack all day, my siblings and I, since there wasn't much else to do. Didn't do all too well, good thing we weren't betting real money.

Good thing I wasn't doing anything too important either. It was a cold day though, looked like it was gonna rain, so no going outside. Cooped inside with no electricity, some may ask how they would survive.

Whatever, I had fun. I wouldn't wish for it again, but if it did happen, no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment