Saturday, June 20, 2009

Graduated! Now, onto the future

What a day. I've finally graduated, school is over. The farewells have been said, and the ceremony was awesome.

I got an awesome camera from my uncle. Don't know what else to say other than it's awesome ^^

Seeing my friends for the last time was really hard. I'm not too worried about not seeing them again soon, but for some of them I fear I might never see again. Like I stated in my last life post, I won't even forget, and I hope they won't forget me.

It was a pretty great ceremony. Everyone looked great, we had some great speakers, and it was all just very exciting. To finally receive my diploma, it really is life-changing.

Also, this is a farewell to the slab. One last get-together with the knights at our place of origin. I'll never forget the memories we made there. Our wonderful empress made us some beautiful plaques as part of graduation too.

The one of the hardest hurdles in life has been passed. Time to move on. I won't forget that it's okay to look back, to slow down once in a while in life. If I've learned anything, it's that there's so much to do and not enough time to do it. Just worry about doing everything I can, and if there's anything left over I just hope there won't be any regrets.

Only half the day's over and I'm exhausted. Time to relax :) More laters

1 comment: