Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A mixture of happy, sad, and excited

That's how I'm feeling right now.

It's pretty much the last day. I don't have any more school, and only need to go back for graduation.

I'm excited about graduation. It's something I've been looking forward to for a while now. Funny, in the beginning, I dreaded school and wanted it to end. The only reason I stuck around was my friends, and what valuable friends they have been. Now that it's over, I wish there was a little more time.

Yeah, that's been my mantra for a while now. "There's so much that I want to do, and not enough time to do it." I keep wishing that I can finish everything that I want to. I don't want to leave my relationships too open, but I don't want closure. I'm honestly going to miss each and every person. I truly regret not strengthening my relationships more, but I guess it's hard with all of the obligations I have.

I'm sad that I have to say goodbye. No, that's not quite correct. I don't want to say goodbye, I want to stay in touch with everyone. I know I may not see them again in the near future, but maybe my want will be strong enough.

It's all over, and I can breath a sigh of relief, it's all over. Then again, I can shed a tear, it's all over. I'm extremely split at the moment. I don't want it to be over, but I also want to move on.

Life goes on, and I don't want to be lost in the flow. I've learned so many things from the friends I've made. Whether they have taught me out-right or passively, I'll value the things I've experienced with them.

This isn't goodbye. That's my greatest hope. I know I will make my best efforts to stay in touch. Whether or not that is reflected, I'll remember. This isn't closure everyone, this is possibly a transition into a tougher part of life. The memories will support me through life, and I hope that my friends will still be there later.

See you at graduation, lets all walk together, during the ceremony as well as beyond that.

1 comment:

  1. tl;dr

    (joking joking!)

    I"m not split at all about it though...

    ReplyDelete