Saturday, June 27, 2009

My morning

Went out this morning, and I had my camera, so I'm going to photo blog a little

First sign I saw. This sounds like one of the most unhealthy things in the world. I think this was what I smelled though, and it smelled delicious :L Yes, that's the Del Mar fairground


So we actually came to the fair grounds to attend an award ceremony or something for my mom's class. This isn't my mom's work, this was some random person's that I thought was impressive.


This is my mom's work. Best in class and first place (among a few others). Not bad


Just another impressive work


A nice fountain


A hand chair, or a chair that's a hand, whatever


My sister sitting in the hand chair


A bear playing guitar, and a little bear playing violin. You don't see that everyday.


A very nice wall of plants. I want one in my garden (when I get one)


Last, an Asian market we went to to buy lunch and snacks. Just in time for XMas XD Got sandwiches and mochi :3

So yeah, that was my morning. Pretty nice and relaxing. Didn't get to go on any of the rides, but whatever. Pretty good day nonetheless

No comments:

Post a Comment