Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beach: Sand Castle Building Contest

I didn't actually build and castles, but I saw a bunch of awesome ones. Here is yet another photoblog entry, maybe I should make a tag for them.

Here's the first one we saw. It looks like a dragon stuck in a castle. Awesome.

Here's a sculpture of what I think is a Cthulhu-like thing attacking a ship. Big octopus.

Here's the ship. Nicely detailed.

Baseball stadium. It doesn't really get much more awesome.

Nope, spoke too soon. Very patriotic.

And this is just more awesome. Close ups following.

Monkies.

Otters.

Alligator.

Piggy, but this was part of a different sculpture.

This isn't a sandcastle, just one of the tents in the beach fair.

So that was my day. That wasn't all of the sculptures, there were probably hundreds. I spent most of my time in the water, that was pretty rocking. I love the beach, I want to invite my friends some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment