Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kendo, and the likes

I got a chance to sit in on a Kendo class today (half a kendo class more accurately, most of the time was spent looking for the class).

It was really cool, super exciting. I watched both beginners and intermediate fighters, and they were quite impressive.

I wish I could have the chance to participate, but it seems unlikely. First, I have no way of transport. Second, I have no money to buy equipment with. T.T

If you want to check it out, you can go to the San Diego Kendo Bu website (assuming you're in San Diego) or just google for someplace close to you.

On an unrelated note, I think I'm the most unlucky person in the world when it comes to getting stuff I really want. I went to try to buy an Ultimate Game Card, but their systems were down so I couldn't buy them. Every other time I've tried they were out of stock or I didn't have money on me.

1 comment:

  1. Ultimate Game Card = what?

    Your girlfriend is confused as hell.... is this why your never on chat?

    ReplyDelete