Thursday, October 23, 2008

Want T.T Cannot have


That's got to be one of the coolest outfits ever.

My main character is Kaz on Albatross18. He's just cool.

And this is teh awesome outfit.

It's too bad I'm a little short. The outfit costs Astros (the real world money currency) and that's something I don't quite have access to.

T.T So sad, I only need like a 10$ charge or something.

That outfit is only available from the shop for a limited time (until November 6th) so I've got to find some way to buy it soon.

If only I had my own paypal account or something. I could look for the gift cards, but every time I've tried I've had no luck.

T.T Wishes fading away quickly

1 comment:

  1. sheesh if you want to borrow a paypal account so badly why not ask?

    No paypal from me till you saw WTF this shiz is tho. Explanations=good.

    ReplyDelete