Thursday, October 9, 2008

Porindama Online


A neat Ragnarok Online doujin game I found a while ago.

First, I'd like to say that I am a big fan of Ragnarok Online. I played it only for a little, but the time I had on it was awesome. I wish I could afford to play it.

I do not condone the use of illegal free servers. There is a legal free server I found, but it didn't have quite the same feeling when I played it.

Well, onto the main topic. Porindama Online is a Puyo Puyo clone. The art is super cute, the voice acting isn't bad, and the demo features mild H-content (only 4 playable characters, no CGs). The publisher is Cosplay Teahouse Soft (careful with this link, some NSFW stuff here). I have not found a place to buy it (I don't advocate for torrenting it illegally either).

The website is here though it looks like it's a little outdated. The demo appears to have been removed though. I'll post the version of the demo I have up later.

If you like Ragnarok and cute moe girls (with some H in there), check it out. That picture up there is the Kafra maid for those who don't recognize characters from the Ragnarok series.

Cosplay Teahouse Soft appears to be making a Nanoha doujin now. Similar style game (puyo clone). Looks interesting. There's another RO game, I might try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment